Monday, April 01, 2013

Sunny days!

 This past weekend was amazing- it was sunny and 70 all weekend, not our typical March weather but we will take it! 
 The neighborhood girls had so much fun down at the park.

 Love them!

 Saturday Lauren and Ben rode up to Anacortes with Nana and Pa to drop off their old boat (they are getting a new one!) and on the way they saw gray whales! To say they were excited was an understatement- Lauren called to tell me and she was over the moon thrilled. I got tears in my eyes listening to her tell me. I'll have to get pics from my mom to post later. 
They loved the old fire truck at the boat store. Apparently old fire trucks are cheap, the lady told us they bought it off craigslist for $2100! Not sure what one would do with an old fire truck, but I was shocked at how inexpensive they are.

Such an exciting weekend with so much sun- we loved every second of it! 

No comments: