Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lauren & Ben

 On National Sibling Day I made Lauren and Ben hug and say how much they love each other (it was totally natural and super genuine;)) and then I gave them a "sibling day present". 
 I gave them the Guiness Book of World Records because I remember having so much fun reading through this book when I was a kid with Ryan. 
 They loved it and have had a ton of fun reading it together this week. Lots of fun random facts! 
 Last week both kids won Character Awards at school. Lauren got hers for "empathy" and Ben got his for "service." It was fun to see them both get called up at the assembly- a definite perk of working at their school- getting to see these little moments. 

And since they were feeling so much sibling love they decided to have a sleepover in the playroom. It was fun...until they woke up in the morning and started fighting again:) 

No comments: