Here is the latest belly shot of baby Ben. The kid is a mover and shaker- having day long dance parties in my belly- I'm thinking he might be a lot like his sister...oh boy! Life is bound to be exciting around here in a few months:)
Can't believe you're 29 weeks, I still always forget that you're pregnant and everytime I see you I have to think why you look a tad different. You really do pregnant well!
nothing cuter than a round belly on a pretty girl. You look adorable and thank goodness preggos can wear cute clothes now and not the hideous maternity stuff we had to wear back in the Stone Ages.
10 comments:
Val you look amazing! I love it.
:-)
you do look so good Val! Not sure how fun having a mover and a shaker inside you is! It's coming soon- 2 little ones. Are you ready?
You really do look great. You're tiny too! I'm hoping with #2 we get a good sleeper :-)
you are the cutest pregnant lady!!
malcYou look so great! We can't wait to meet baby Ben! Not too much longer!
Can't believe you're 29 weeks, I still always forget that you're pregnant and everytime I see you I have to think why you look a tad different. You really do pregnant well!
You are too cute!
That belly is smaller then my non-preggo belly after a few beers! You look awesome. I can't believe it's already 29 weeks!! SO CLOSE!
You know...are you sure you're not just bloated or have recently eaten a burrito? Ha! :) You tiny thing--you look great.
nothing cuter than a round belly on a pretty girl. You look adorable and thank goodness preggos can wear cute clothes now and not the hideous maternity stuff we had to wear back in the Stone Ages.
Post a Comment