Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This is why

I keep getting asked why I haven't put any pictures of the new house on the blog. Well this is why... it is a MESS still! I figured I'd post some pics anyway so that way when you see it completed it will look extra fabulous:) This is the new hutch we got today, it's airing out because it smells like wood oil.
This is the loft- so organized.
Our master bath
The kitchen which I finally finished unpacking tonight... but haven't cleaned or organized yet.
The entry way
The dining room
Living room that only has a tv at this point. Couch comes tomorrow!

More pics to follow one of these days:)




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your new home. We are so anxious to see it. Did you get my phone message about us coming for a visit.

Lis said...

Looks like a really nice house. Heard you have a HUGE master bedroom and closet!

heather said...

yeah, congrats - can't wait to see it!

Courtney said...

Looks good so far. Can't wait to see the finished project!

Casie said...

Congratulations! Your new house looks so nice! We are excited to see it!

Casie said...

Congratulations! Your new house looks so nice! We are excited to see it!

Shannon said...

Looks very nice- can't wait to see it this summer! I'm sure you'll be unpacked by then.. (damn, that TV is big!)

Meg said...

Yikes, I haven't commented. Love the place...but you already know that. Can't wait to see it with furniture, and maybe a little picked up;).

Jocelyn said...

jealous of all that space- beautiful kitchen and a nice master! Can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully things are getting less crazy:)

Hope said...

I'm SOOO jealous!!! Your house looks awesome. Sad that my house is in the same sort of disarray and we didn't just move in!! It is a beautiful house Val. And sadly, the pic of the TV made Robert drool a little bit.

Wyatt & Caden's Mommy said...

Moving while pregnant and with a toddler running around? Can't imagine trying to unpack and get organized. Good luck and take your time!!
Love the new house and can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Valee, Kevee, & Lauren!

Your home looks so beautiful! I am so happy for all of you.. but sad for me..because now you seem SO FAR AWAY!!
xoxo- Teri