Friday, May 23, 2008

37 weeks and counting...

Ben is pretty well cooked now and we're just waiting for him to arrive. He has nightly dance parties and is really into pushing down with his head and kicking up with his legs, which is oh so comfortable for me. I'm hoping he comes sooner than later! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

10 comments:

Lis said...

How exciting. you look great. I swear the only thing that got bigger on you is your cute belly!

Meg said...

Black is slimming! You looked much bigger when I saw you this afternoon. - Ryan

Matt and Sheila said...

We are also soooo excited about meeting little Ben. Val, you have done great and you look quite cute with you beach ball belly. We hope he comes sooner rather than later. Love, Sheila

Val said...

Umm...so... I hate my brother:)

Courtney said...

You wear pregnancy very well, Val - don't let anyone tell you differently! Can't wait for Ben to arrive.

Meg said...

Val, I'll kick him in the shins. But we all know he's totally kidding! However, I'll kick him in the shins anyways just for fun.

Shannon said...

Val, you look so pretty and happy!! Can't wait to get home and meet that baby boy! :)

The Sattler Family said...

You look amazing and you are almost done! Hooray for baby Ben. We cannot wait to meet the little man.

Jocelyn said...

Ryan is such a brat! i thought it was Megan and I was like- jesus! You could never look big- you just look adorable.

Hope said...

Hmmm. . . Ryan? Yes, he needs to be beat up but I think Meg will take care of that. You really do look like only your belly has gotten bigger. Other preggo women around the world are bound to be jealous.