Sunday, September 30, 2012

More from Cannon Beach

 I found a few pics on my phone that I forgot to post. On the way to Cannon Beach we stayed a night in Portland. Ben thought the built in hair dryer was the coolest thing and had to keep blow drying his hair. Too funny. 
 Lauren loved the phones so we unplugged them and let her "talk" away. So funny what they find amusing in hotels. 
 cheese!
 The VW Tillamook bus

 Lauren had fun jumping off the sea wall. Ben wanted to do it so bad but he was just too nervous. 
 On a shell and sea creature hunt.
 We found a bunch of jelly fish on the beach and one dead bird, which is of course all they've been talking about. 
 We watched a professional crew build this on Saturday for a company that had a party there on the beach. It was pretty cool to see.
One last jump before we left! 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I spotted the Tillamook Bus at our local grocery store. My dream car...

Meg said...

Pretty cute. No wonder you love going their so much...
I would have eaten the Tilamook Factory out of business.