Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Seattle with Nana & Pa

 Nana & Pa have their boat moored in Seattle for a few nights so Ben & I met up with them this morning at the Great Wheel. 
 Ben was feeling pretty special being the only kid and getting all the attention to himself! 
 He was a little nervous at first to ride but then got excited and was ready to go. 
I, however, am not as brave so I stayed on the ground:) 
 Getting ready to go!
 It's so pretty- looks great down on the waterfront. 
 There they are- car number 9. I would know because this ride is about 25 minutes long and I watched it go around and around. They took pictures while on the ride of the "chicken" they saw below. I later found out the "chicken" was me. Ha Ha!
 They did it and give it three thumbs up!
 Then we went up to Pike Place and Ben got fresh donuts which he loved! 
 Ben hasn't been to Pike's since he was a baby so it was fun for him to see the flying fish, he thought it was pretty cool. Of course Ben wanted to know how the fisherman kill the fish. He's always the one to ask a funny question like that. 
 The view from the marina- not too shabby. Nana & Pa's boat is the one right in the middle, pretty great  place to spend a few nights! 
Thanks for a fun morning Nana & Pa. 

And shhhh...lets not tell Lauren about all the fun we're having while she's in school all day:) 

5 comments:

Aimee said...

What a fun day! I'll play hookey and come with you next time. ;)

Aimee said...

And BTW, what a great shot off the wheel and sky. Very artistic.

Anonymous said...

You are all having WAY to much fun!

Anonymous said...

You are all having WAY to much fun!

Meg said...

Nana and Pa all to himself. That's a kids dream come true!