Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First Day of 1st grade!

 Today is Lauren's first day of 1st grade! 
 Lauren and her friend Ella are wearing the same outfit today and so excited about it! I was so bummed I couldn't get a picture of them together but I didn't make it to school in time!
 Her backpack is almost as big as her! She insisted on a "big kid" backpack this year. 
 She was a little nervous this morning because she only has 1 friend in her class. I'm pretty sure by the end of the week she'll be friends with everyone- the girl is a social butterfly! 


 At the bus stop with Sadie! 
 Getting ready to go

So long! 

I can hardly wait for 3:30 to roll around so I can hear all about her day. It's going to be so weird not having her around all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did she get to be in first grade already? I wish we could have seen her this morning and/or talk to her after school. She will have stories to tell.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

As always...so proud of her. She's ridiculously adorable...as always. Love you!

Aimee said...

So fun to see her first day pics; super cute! Thanks for sharing.