Sunday, September 16, 2012

Interview with Ben 9.12.12

My friend did this little interview with her son before school started and I loved the idea, so I had to copy. The plan is to interview the kids with the same questions every year at the beginning of school and see how their answers change over the years. Should be fun to see. 
** I should note I did these interviews with them while the other was gone so their answers weren't influenced by the other. They both are really this obsessed with Justin Bieber!

My favorite food: crackers

My favorite sport to play: soccer

The best show on television is: Octonauts

The coolest person on Earth is: Mommy

My favorite thing about school is: when we get to play and snack time

The thing I do most awesomely is: playing video games

If I could change my name, it would be: H- I- G (he spelled that, didn't say it. Not sure he really understood). 

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: to go see Justin Bieber

My favorite color is: blue

My favorite toy is: remote control things, Finn McMissile

When I grow up I want to be: to play video games

My favorite movie is: Barry B. Benson (the Bee Movie)

My favorite song is: Baby Baby by Justin Bieber

My favorite book is: Clifford books

Three words that describe me are: funny

One food I really don't like is: tomatoes

My best friend is: Bennett

If I had one wish it would be: for a race car Audi police car

2 comments:

Aimee said...

What a great idea! :) Looks like you rate pretty well with sweet Ben.

Meg said...

Such a great idea. I am copying.