Sunday, September 16, 2012

Interview with Lauren 9.12.12


My favorite food: broccoli

My favorite sport to play: gymnastics

The best show on television is: Austin & Ally

The coolest person on Earth is: Justin Bieber

My favorite thing about school is: math

The thing I do most awesomely is: swimming

If I could change my name, it would be: Alia

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: LA because Justin Bieber lives there

My favorite color is: turquoise

My favorite toy is: baby doll and Barbie

When I grow up I want to be: in the Olympics for gymnastics and a singer

My favorite movie is: Dolphin Tale

My favorite song is: As Long As You Love Me & Love Me Love Me, both by Justin Bieber

My favorite book is: "Killer Whales"

Three words that describe me are: six, "good at gymnastics" & "1st grade" 

One food I really don't like is: potatoes

My best friend is: Ella & Sadie

If I had one wish it would be: for Justin Bieber to be my brother

3 comments:

Casie said...

Cute! I like that she wishes that Justin Bieber was her brother, not her boyfriend! Also, I like that she loves broccoli so much!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. It will be fun to read them over the years.

Meg said...

Whose favorite food is broccoli. She needs to spend more time with us.