Thursday, September 20, 2012

Run A-Thon

Lauren's school is having a run-a-thon to raise money this year instead of selling entertainment books! They are doing through a company called Orange Ruler that helps organize the whole thing and all the donations are collected on-line so kids don't go door to door. I just thought I'd post it on here in case anyone wants to sponsor Miss Lauren in her running:) 



https://orangeruler.com/pledge/invite/d167e44d9f2b34988d201d6d1f1d877d287e945a

This link takes you to a donation page that already has our names in it but I think you can just delete our names and enter your own in:) If not, let me know! 

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh no--we bought one from Makena this year. Is there any other way we can support the fun run other than buying an Entertainment Book?

Val said...

They are not selling Entertainment books this year, just running laps and you sponsor them for running:)

Shar said...

It did have your name, but I was able to put my info and donate. Should be a fun event!