Thursday, September 27, 2012

Team picture day

 Ben is loving his new soccer team so much, it is hands down the best kids sport we've ever participated in. Scott is so impressive with the kids. 

 Ben totally focuses and tries so hard the entire hour, he was so sweaty at the end today. 
The team! 
Another great thing- Scott hands out the jerseys on picture day so it's guaranteed that everyone will be in uniform for pictures AND he doesn't have a professional photographer, he just tells everyone to bring their cameras and gives us a few minutes to shoot. Of course I forgot my "fancy" camera (that is like 3+ years old now so hardly fancy anymore) so this is the best I got. I tell you, this guy has got it figured out! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great that this is turning out to be such a good experience for Mr. Ben.

Anonymous said...

Great that this is turning out to be such a good experience for Mr. Ben.

Meg said...

Darling. Maybe Hadley could be on his team?