I was going through a huge tub of baby clothes and Lauren found this dress- it was her Christmas dress when she was 7 months old. The size said 6-9 months in it. She insisted on having it on and I kept telling her it wouldn't fit. Looks like I was wrong! I don't remember it being huge on her but it must have been. She wore it for a few hours and looked pretty cute actually!Sunday, April 20, 2008
6-9 months
I was going through a huge tub of baby clothes and Lauren found this dress- it was her Christmas dress when she was 7 months old. The size said 6-9 months in it. She insisted on having it on and I kept telling her it wouldn't fit. Looks like I was wrong! I don't remember it being huge on her but it must have been. She wore it for a few hours and looked pretty cute actually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She just needs a little pair of knee high socks and she's set for the Catholic school girl look. So cute! I ALWAYS tell her clothes won't fit when she begs to try them on...and i'm always wrong. Guess the girl knows.
she looks cute! And is getting used to posing for the camera :)
she is such teeny little one! lucky her! i would really like to see a picture of her in it at 7 months. i can't imagine! a really cute dress
How the heck does a 6 to 9 month dress fit her? It looks like it does perfectly! And she looks great in dresses.
She looks cute no matter what she is wearing. Loving the sun here. Love you guys! Oma & Opa
I'm sure Madeline will be in the same boat...she's in the 12th % for height. Lauren DOES look cute though and you do need to post a pic when she was 6-9 and in it.
Post a Comment