Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Crazy Kid!

We put Lauren down for her nap but heard a lot of commotion. After awhile we decided we better check on her and this is what we found! We were both laughing so hard we cried!
Sound asleep in her closet in the wipe box:) Ahh... now that is comfort!

13 comments:

Casie said...

Oh my gosh! This is so funny! I didn't even notice Lauren in the picture at first! She is SO cute, and we had so much fun today!

Aimee said...

Aw we love this kid. So much personality and charm.

Wyatt & Caden's Mommy said...

Gosh, I laughed so hard when I saw this. that is stinking hilarious! That's one picture that has to come out when she's a teenager!

Courtney said...

What a silly gal! She must've gotten really tired really quickly.

Shannon said...

Oh, now that is too funny!!! Love it! Glad I checked your blog this morning, good way to start the day! :)

Lis said...

I didn't realize she was sleeping at first. That is SOOOOO funny. What a crack up!

The Sattler Family said...

I love this. Lauren is sooo funny. What a nice little cozy spot for a cat nap.

Hope said...

Val - I need more time to comment on some of your other pics but I just had to quickly say that I have even had people outside of the "bloggers" look to see Lauren's make-shift bed. I laughed, and laughed and laughed! Thanks for the pick-me-up!!

Wyatt & Caden's Mommy said...

Oh, I forgot to ask... did you leave her there? How long did she sleep like this. I can't believe she didn't tip over! )

Meg said...

I love her.

Val said...

We did leave her in there for about 20 minutes then we both realized that might be the best way to let her sleep, I was afraid her neck might be sore when she woke up. I went in there and tried to move her but she decided that nap time was up... so basically a 20 minute nap was all she had- it wasn't a fun afternoon for mom and dad, but at least we got a good laugh!

Jocelyn said...

this will be a picture you have forever.

Unknown said...

'lil Lauren was really
w-i-p-e-d out!

Sorry.. couldn't resist.

xo- T