Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weirdo!

We checked on Lauren before we went to bed last night and this is what we found. I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat, but once I realized she was breathing I got a good laugh. We rearranged her and all was well. She is a wild sleeper!
Guess "Wild" should be her theme since she seems to dress that way as well. She picked this lovely outfit out herself.
When it was time to go to her Kids in Motion class today I told her she had to change. She agreed to wear "tights and a dress" but once we got the tights on she decided they looked good all by themselves and there was really no need for the dress! We had a full on tantrum, it was lovely. I should've taken a picture but I was kind of fed up at that point:) Anyway, we finally got the dress on and made it to class, and she had fun! Wow, if she isn't even 2 yet, what will 2 bring? I'm kind of scared!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Quit letting her be so independant:). Love that she had a full on tantrum, maybe it's because she isn't mine, but I must admit she's pretty darn funny in the midst of one. I think you should have just let her go in her tights though.

Shannon said...

love her little individuality! She is a crack-up :)

Courtney said...

I swear that if ever I need a good laugh, I know to come to your blog. She is so funny!

Hope said...

One of the best things about your blog Val? Is that after I read it - I feel a little more normal. :) You are going to have to create a little picture book of just her sleeping poses. It would be hysterical! Be proud for winning the clothes war this time!

Lis said...

The sleeping pics are hilarious and I agree with Christina: make a sleeping poses book.