today in the life of the koks
You can probably guess that I love this picture! It looks like Honey is pretty tolerant, like Lily! I am glad that her and Lauren are getting along so nicely!
Wow. That's such a much better place then we are at with Hope's relationship with our cats! Good for Lauren.
I would have thought that a cat would take a swipe!
ahhh, very sweet..she couldn't get away with that with my cat!
Hope she doesn't turn into a creepy cat lady.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You can probably guess that I love this picture! It looks like Honey is pretty tolerant, like Lily! I am glad that her and Lauren are getting along so nicely!
Wow. That's such a much better place then we are at with Hope's relationship with our cats! Good for Lauren.
I would have thought that a cat would take a swipe!
I would have thought that a cat would take a swipe!
ahhh, very sweet..she couldn't get away with that with my cat!
Hope she doesn't turn into a creepy cat lady.
Post a Comment