Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Bunny!

All the kids getting ready to go egg hunting on Bob & B-Z's fun Easter party!
Lauren was a champ at egg hunting! She had so much fun.
How cute is Hadley in that coat? I am thinking of stealing it from her for myself...if only it was a bit bigger!

Lauren was all over the place, egg hunting is serious business!
An action shot of Ben finding an egg! Go Ben!
Showing me his loot!
As soon as the Easter Bunny made an apperance Lauren got really scared and clung to daddy for dear life.
She kept her distance but was brave enough to get in arms reach so she could get her bunny gift. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
Lauren was so tired she came home, put on her comfy clothes (swim trunks) and fell asleep on the trampoline! The poor girl didn't feel so well as the day went on, apparently Reese's decided to put wheat flour in their baby bunnies this year!
What a fun Easter! Lauren said to us, "Most kids don't get this much stuff on Easter, I am the luckiest kid ever". Glad she realizes it:)

3 comments:

Shar said...

Thanks for sharing all of these great Easter moments! I just realized that Austen got his last Easter basket, since he's off to college...

Meg said...

Hadley had stomach ache as well, but I can't blame it on wheat flour...just too much candy. It was fun to see Lauren be so brave...and Benny could have cared less. Even gave the Bunny a smile.

Lis said...

I didn't realize she was freaked of the EB too. Maybe next year. That's what we keep saying around here.