
Lauren & Hadley had their first, real, "Just for Fun" sleepover on Thursday night! And fun it was! First we enjoyed a little dinner. Every time Hadley looked away Lauren stole her broccoli off her plate so she could eat it. And when I sat down to eat my steak &
mash potatoes and
Hads said, "Aunt Val you forgot to get me steak & potatoes" Apparently mac n cheese &
hot dogs don't cut it with her!

We had a little wild & crazy play on the stairs with Benny!

Then enjoyed some fun time playing with the capsules that foam animals come out of. Thanks Auntie Meg for sending over this fun activity!

Ben of course had to get in on the fun!

Wouldn't be a sleepover without Ice Cream Sundaes!

Of course we needed a group shot, especially since we all had matching jammies on!

We had a rousing game of Memory.

Then settled in for a viewing of Toy Story!

Poor Miss Hads, had a little fall, which upset her a bit and caused her to puke just a little bit. We both changed, then settled in for more movie time...but fell asleep within 10 minutes!

Night Night!

At 3:30 AM I heard Hadley doing puzzles and reading books to herself. At 4 AM I heard Lauren say, "Come on Hads, I'll show you the way" and she brought Hads into our room. Lauren says, "Mom, Hads just isn't really tired so she was playing with my toys." So Hads got to see how Lauren spends the 2nd half of most of her nights, on the floor by my bed.
They both slept there until 7:30. All in all I'd say the first sleepover was a success- Lauren is already talking about next time:)
5 comments:
These are so cute! I wish Logan had a cousin to have a sleepover with! Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like a fun time was had by all! How cute!
Looks like the first sleepover was a success. It makes me want one! :)
Oh I love that you documented this bit by bit. Ry and I were thinking about you guys all night wondering what those little hooligans were up to. Sorry you and Kevin got yacked on my our bulemic daughter. And the thought of the girls sleeping in your bedroom kills me. I can just hear all their little conversationsl. We love you guys...and love how much fun Hadley had...it's all we talk about.
I love how you minimized that she "had a little bonk followed by a little puke." Poor Hads. They look adorable on Lauren's trundle.
Post a Comment