Monday, April 26, 2010

Surprise Hit!


So I put this on our Netflix cue to indulge my little school girl crush on Zac Efron. When it came in the mail Kevin just rolled his eyes and said what he always says, "I'm taking over our cue." Being the good guy that he is, he sat down with me to watch this fun new flick. Well guess what? We both laughed so hard and thouroughly enjoyed it. I laughed so hard Kevin was afraid I was going to wake the kids up. I'm telling you- this is a funny little movie with a cute message as well. Uncle Ned is a funny little character who I promise you will enjoy. Zac is pretty darn cute in it too:) If I was 13, there'd be a pin up of him in my locker!

1 comment:

Wyatt & Caden's Mommy said...

Even with a Kevin recommendation I don't think I will get Collin to watch it with me. But I will have to add that to my 'when collin is at work' list! :)