Sunday, April 20, 2008

"I sleep Ben's Bed"

We started putting Ben's crib and room together today and Lauren thought it was so fun. She had to get in the crib to "sleep" right away! Lauren played in here for quite awhile- never really did sleep, just pretending. Hope she thinks everything is so fun once Ben is actually here:)

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i think she's warming up! is that the mobile Meg got you? from it, i kinda have an idea of Ben's room which sounds like it'll be super cute.

Hope said...

The room does look like it will be "super cute"! I wonder if she will want to sleep in the crib now? Let me know Val!

Meg said...

Oh I cannot wait for all the stories there will be when Ben arrives. She's going to be great, Ben will definitely have a lot of bumps and bruises...but it'll make him tough.

Jocelyn said...

Val... if you want me to make you a banner I totally can. If you want to send me a picture? feel free. jocelynkbrown@comcast.net.