
Lauren and Kevin dyed eggs on Easter Eve (nothing like last minute!)

Lauren loved it and she loved eating the eggs. Today on the way home from school she asked me if we could dye eggs tonight. Gotta wait until next year, sorry.

Kevin's gonna hate me for this picutre of him but I loved Lauren's face. She looks so amazed that she is actually changing the color of the eggs! Kevin was a great sport for doing this. It was like 7:30 pm and I'd been at a baby shower all afternoon. Ben threw up on him and then I announced we still had to dye eggs and I had to make cupcakes for the party the next day. He wins Dad of the Year for the 110th time:)

Lauren snuck over while I was baking and asked if she could have "just one lick" as she puts it. I say sure (by now it's like 9... maybe I'm not winning Mom of the Year, oh well). So this is what she does, takes 1/4 cup full and dumps it in her mouth. Of course I take a picture instead of explain that that is not "just one lick"!

Kevin showing Lauren his fancy American Flag egg:)
3 comments:
Even though you were busy it looks like a fun night. Thanks for sharing. :)
I love dying eggs, but it can be so so messy. You are brave to do it with Lauren. I am sure she loved it!
Geez, Kevin's even creative with his egg dying. What can't he do?
Post a Comment