Thursday, April 09, 2009

Who knew REI could be so fun?!

After a walk around Greenlake we headed to REI to meet Kevin and Ryan for lunch. Ben was crying and Taylor reached over and held his hand. It did the trick, he stopped crying!
Can't get enough of these two together!
Now that Ben can crawl he was feeling pretty cool at the play area. Taylor was good peer pressure for him. She's 6 weeks younger but has been on the move for months!
So excited that he can crawl through the tent!
Exploring.
Hey look at me, I got in here all by myself!
A little canoe ride
Lauren showing the babies how it's done.
Taylor wishing she was a big girl so she could go in the tree house with Lauren. At the rate Taylor picks up things, she'll be running through that tree house with Lauren next month. This little gal is a mover and a shaker and seriously the BEST baby I've ever come across in my life. I think I only heard her cry once in 5 days and it was for like 5 seconds. She is always smiling.
Lauren supervising Ben and Taylor on their boat ride.

1 comment:

Marie said...

That little Taylor is such a sweet cousin. I can already tell these two will be great friends!