Thursday, April 16, 2009

get ready...

to be overloaded! I finally caught up and there are tons of posts.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Okay, I'm lame and commented on not one of these posts...but I'm back. And I did see everyone, and loved them all. I love that you guys come to Easter, and hope you do too...and we need to have at least ONE year when someone likes the bunny. Benny looks so cute on the quad (was that a Kevin post?), can't wait until he's in the mix of things with the girls. Something tells me he's going to be just like Ryan and just go with the flow. And this will probably work out better for him and be less painful. Also love that the girls were such duds at the egg hunt and died when Ryan told me Hadley brought her fancy purse to pick up eggs. See what happens when I leave him in charge.