On Saturday Lauren, Ben, Hadley & I went on a little picnic at Farrell McWhirter Park.

Lauren checking out the cows or the "moos" as Hadley insists they are called. I kept telling her that they are cows but they say Moo and she just kept looking at me like I was so dumb and said, "No, they Moos." It was pretty cute!

Hads being SO serious while observing the animals from the stroller. I was dying at her seriousness but her safe distance she kept from them!

Another really focused shot! Ben was more into his bottle.

Checking out the goats. One tried to climb out and see Lauren, she got a little scared.

This pig was my favorite. The poor thing is due to have piglets in May and she looked so miserable. I can't wait to go back and see all the cute piggies!Lauren kept trying to talk to all the animals and when they didn't answer her she asked me to hold her up so she could say hi. Not so sure she gets that they don't talk!

Our little Micky D's picnic. We got "chick nugs" for Hadley and a burger for Lauren.

Ben actually got to enjoy his first french fry and it was a hit! I swear McDonalds adds kid crack to their food- every kid LOVES it!

Enjoying a tasty fry and being cute as ever!

Ben loved roaming around in the grass, he loves being outside and free!

Checking out the pony's. This was the most interest Lauren has ever shown in animals, it was fun to see her actually wanting to see them! She was hoping to see a lion there too... no such luck. What kind of farm doesn't have a Lion? Geez!

By the end Lauren decided she was tired and needed to hop on the stroller. People kept looking at me like I was crazy. Ben kept kicking Lauren which entertained me and irritated her. Funny to already see him doing "brotherly" things and watch her get so mad! (you should have seen this morning when he pulled her hair twice- boy was she mad!)

I'd say the trip was a success!
It was my first outing with all 3 on my own. I'd do it again for sure but SO glad I don't actually have 3 kids under 3- not sure how people do it on a daily basis.
5 comments:
Wow! Not only were you alone, but you also took a ton of pics! Very brave of you and it looks like everyone had a great time.
Looks like a great time. Watch out for those pigs!
You are brave! Looks like it was a lot of fun, though. :)
I am so impressed! It looks like you guys had fun, though it is too bad that you didn't see any lions. Maybe next time!
You are such the best Auntie! Hadley absolutely adores you and asks all day long to go 'bye bye with Aunt Val'. Thanks so much for taking the three of them to do something so fun. You are a saint, we love your guts! And thanks for trying to teach Hadley the right things to call animals so she doesn't get made fun of in Kindergarten.
Post a Comment