Sunday, April 26, 2009

Outdoor Improvements

Kevin's been busy (with some help from his dad- thanks Matt!) sprucing up the yard! This deck is going to be fantastic, we can't wait to play on it. Lauren even told me that when it is done she will let me play on it- gee, I feel so honored!
He also made me 2 beautiful flower pots for the front of our house. I really think they've made a huge difference- I love them!
They help cover up the ugly cement infront of the house where the stingy builders decided not to put brick!

4 comments:

Lis said...

You have one handy guy! Those are really well done flower pots. Good work Kevin!

Casie said...

Wow, it looks great! I wish I had a yard for Aaron to work in...

Doug and Marie said...

The deck is looking great Kevin. Looks like that Handy Manny tool set is really helpful.

Meg said...

Is there anything that man can't do? He's the jack of all traits. The deck looks awesome, and I'm jealous of your flower pots.