
Every year Megan's family has an Easter brunch and Uncle Easter bunny makes an appearance. We crash it every year. Here is Miss Hadley looking extra hip as she enjoys a yummy cherry chip cupcake made by her favorite auntie:)

This is Hadley's cousin Tate who is personality plus. In a matching outfit is her doll Felicity, who is very real and was just as much a part of the festivities as the other kids!

Not so sure what to think of Uncle Easter Bunny... He was a bit suspicious this year... wearing Bob's shoes and all, I'm starting to wonder who he really is??? No pics of Lauren and Hadley since they weren't the biggest fans! Though they did enjoy the presents that he gave them.

After the hunt Bob magically appeared back in the room, where was he all that time? Hmm... Lauren thought she was SO cool gathered in the tv room watching golf with all the guys. In her deep man voice she yelled to me, "Mom, I'm in here" and I was dying when I saw her sitting there all serious.
Uncle Easter Bunny- whoever you are- if you are reading this THANK YOU for making Easter so fun for all the kids and giving us adults all a great laugh each year. You are a REALLY good sport and while we may tease you we really think you are the best for doing it!
1 comment:
I can hear Lauren's deep man voice right now! So cute!!!
Post a Comment